Dr Banu Teja Reddy Papellugari is one of the top Urologists in India. He has over 10 years of experience as a Urologist. He is working as a Consultant - Urologist and Microsurgical Andrologist (Trained at Mayo Clinic, USA) at the Citizens Specialty Hospital, Hyderabad.
Dr Banu Teja Reddy has successfully performed more than 1000 Endourology surgeries like RIRS (removal of kidney stones using a laser), URSL (removal of ureter stones), Laser surgery for prostate and PCNL (removal of kidney stones using keyhole technique) apart from Urethroplasties, AV fistula creation, and Kidney Transplant. He has published several papers and delivered professional talks in various scientific forums.
- MBBS – Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Belgaum, Karnataka (2012)
- MS (General Surgery) – Narayana Medical College, Nellore, Andhra Pradesh (2015)
- MCh (Urology) - Narayana Medical College, Nellore, Andhra Pradesh (2020)
- DNB (Urology) (2021)
Area Of Expertise :
- Reconstructive Urology
- Renal Transplantation
- Urology procedures
- Received First prize in Quiz Competition in SZUSICON, South Zone conference held at Coimbatore (2019)
- Received Second prize in Quiz Competition in SOGUS, a State Conference held at Ongole (2018)
- Received Third prize for paper presentation in SOGUS, a State Conference held at Hyderabad. Title- A prospective randomized controlled study of gentamycin irrigation in reducing post-operative infections following upper tract endoscopy (2019)
- Preoperative factors predicting the outcomes of arteriovenous fistula surgery. Pogula VR, Nalubolu MR, Byram R, Maddiboina H, Bodduluri S, Pavan AP, P Bann Teja Reddy et al.. -Indian J Vasc Endovasc Stag 2019;6:74-78.