Dr Sridhar Musthyala is one of the top Orthopedic Surgeons in India. He has over 24 years of experience as an orthopedist. He is working as a Consultant - Orthopedic Surgeon at the Citizens Specialty Hospital, Hyderabad.
Dr Sridhar attended and presented various papers at National and International Medical conferences and workshops like ISHKS 2014, IOACON 2014, and TOSACON 2016.
- MBBS - Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad (1996)
- Post Graduate Diploma (Orthopedics) – JIPMER, Pondicherry (1999)
- FRCS (General) Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburg, United Kingdom (2001)
- FRCS (Orthopedics) – Intercollegiate Speciality Board - Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburg, United Kingdom (2008)
Area Of Expertise :
- Total Joint Replacement
- Accident and Emergency
- Title: A Symptomatic case of Ulnar Neural loop at the wrist.
- Authors- S Musthyala, WA Jones In the Journal of Hand Surgery (Br) June 2005,30(3), 326-7. Royal Liverpool University Hospital, Liverpool.
- Role of calcaneum in heel pain: Radiological assessment
- Mr. D K Mishra, S Musthyala, V K Harish, D K Patro JIPMER, Pondicherry, India. Foot and Ankle Surgery. Vol. 12, issue 3,2006. Pg.127-131