Dr Amrendra Kumar Singh is one of the top Cardiac Surgeons in India. He has over 14 years of experience as a cardiologist. He is currently working as a Senior Consultant Cardio-Thoracic & Vascular Surgeon at the Citizens Specialty Hospital, Hyderabad.
Dr Amrendra has served as a teacher in various hospitals and regularly conducts hands-on workshops and CMEs on cardiac surgery.
- MBBS - MLN Medical College, Allahabad University, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh (1997)
- MS (General Surgery) - King George Medical College, Lucknow University, Uttar Pradesh (2001)
- DNB (General Surgery) - National Board of Examinations, New Delhi (2001)
- MCh (CVTS) - Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh (2004)
Area Of Expertise :
- Total Arterial Revascularization and Heart Failure Surgeries
- Minimal Invasive Cardiac Surgeries
- Valve Repair and Replacement Surgery (MVR, AVR and DVR)
Peripheral Vascular Surgeries
- Embolectomy for Acute Arterial Thrombosis
- Femoro-popliteal, Femro-Femoral Bypass, Aorto-bifemoral and Axillo-Femoral Bypass for Peripheral Vascular Disease
- Mitral valve replacement in severe pulmonary arterial hypertension. Asian Cardiovasc Thorac Ann. 2008 Jan; 16(1): 37-42. Mubeen M, Singh AK, Agarwal SK, Pillai J, Kapoor S, Srivastava AK.
- Wandering bullet embolizing to the pulmonary artery: a case report. Asian Cardiovasc Thorac Ann. 2007 Apr; Agarwal SK, Singh A, Kathuria M. Ghosh PK.
- Rare Case of APW Type 3 with successful surgical closure: A Case Report, Shaikh Swalehin Bux, Amrendra Singh, Wasif Azam, P K Dhar, May 2019 ECronicon open Access