With experience of working and training in some of the most reputed centers such as Cambridge University Hospital, Dr Sarada brings home some of the international practices in the management of various digestive and liver diseases. She is a JAG (Joint Advisory Group) accredited endoscopist and is proficient in Upper GI endoscopy, Colonoscopy and advanced endoscopic procedures such as Endoscopic ultrasound. She has dual accreditation in Gastroenterology and Hepatology and her specialist interests include management of various Liver and Pancreatic disorders.
Experience across International & National Hospitals:
- She worked as a Consultant Gastroenterologist and Hepatologist from Nov 2015 to May 2017 at Global Hospitals.
- She worked as a Gastroenterology Specialist Training in Hinchingbrooke Hospital
- She did her Fellowship in Liver Transplantation from (March–August 2014) Addenbrooke’s Hospital, Cambridge.
- She did Hepatology Fellowship from (Sep 2013-Feb 2014) from Nottingham University Hospital.
- She completed Senior Fellowship Hepatology & Liver Transplantation from (April-August 2013) at Addenbrooke’s Hospital, Cambridge.
- She worked from (Apr 2012 – Mar 2013) at Hinchingbrooke Hospital in Gastroenterology.
- She did her Hepatology/Transplantation from (April 2011-March 2012) from Addenbrooke’s Hospital.
- She worked at Peterborough District Hospital from August 2009 to March 2011 in Gastroenterology.
- She did training in Renal Medicine/GIM/Transplant from (August 2008 – Jan 2009) at Addenbrooke’s Hospital.
- She did training in Respiratory Medicine, Papworth Hospital from (Feb – July 2008).