Dr Y Hari Krishna is one of the top Orthopedic Surgeons in India. He has over 8 years of experience as an orthopedist. He is working as a Consultant - Orthopedic Surgeon at the Citizens Specialty Hospital, Hyderabad.
His expertise lies in the diagnosis and treatment of musculoskeletal and sports-related injuries, showcasing a strong understanding of this field.
- MBBS - Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad (2012)
- MS (Orthopedics) – Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad (2017)
- Fellowship in Shoulder Surgery, Arthroscopy and Sports Medicine – Sunshine Medical College (2018)
Area Of Expertise :
- Complex Trauma
- ACL reconstruction, Revision ACL Reconstruction
- Meniscectomy, Meniscal Repair
- ACL and PCL Avulsion Fixation
- PCL, MCL, LCL, and MPFL reconstruction
- Multiligamentous reconstruction/repair
- Chondroplasty - OATS, ACI
- Tibial tuberosity transfer for patellar instability
- Open Latarjet
- Bankart repair
- Rotator cuff repair
- Shoulder hemiarthroplasty and total shoulder replacement and reverse shoulder Replacement
- Eden Hybenette procedure
- Tendon transfer for irreparable rotator cuff tears
- Superior capsule reconstruction
- Thorough Wound debridement
- Closed and open reduction of fractures and dislocations
- 'K' wire fixation of the distal radius
- External fixation for compound wounds
- deQuervain's release
- Open reduction and internal fixation of both bone forearm, distal radial fractures, proximal & distal humerus, both bones leg, femur fractures, and Intra articular fractures of knee, elbow, and ankle joint
- Dynamic hip screw, Intramedullary nailing for trochanteric, subtrochanteric fractures
- TENS nailing of the pediatric forearm, tibia, and femur fractures
- Fixation of Tension band wiring for Olecranon, Patella, medial and lateral Malleoli
- Metatarsal metacarpal and phalanges fracture fixation
- Amputations (Below and above the knee, below and above the elbow, midfoot)
- Bodanki, C., Yadoji, H.K., Maryada, V.R. et al. Three-Dimensional Anthropometric Analysis of Glenoid Anatomy in Normal Indian Population. JOIO 55, 861-868 (2021). https://doi.org/10.1007/s43465-020-00321-1
- Bodanki, Chandrasekhar & Krishna, Yadoji&Badam, Vamshi&Harsha, TS & Reddy, A.. (2020). Prevalence of cricket-related musculoskeletal pain among Indian junior club cricketers. International Journal of Research in Orthopaedics. 6.744. 10.18203/issn.2455-4510.IntJResOrthop20202678.
- Yadoji HK, Bodanki C, Reddy MV, Reddy AVG. Arthroscopic Anterior Capsule Reconstruction Using Fascia Lata Autograft and Knotless Fibretak: A Case Report. Journal of Orthopaedic Case Reports 2022 May.
- Analysis of functional outcome of anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction using quadruple hamstring graft (International Journal of Research in Orthopaedics Chodavarapu LM et al. Int J Res Orthop. 2017 Jul;3(4):877-882)
- Yadoji HK, Bodanki C, Reddy MV, Reddy AV Return to sports and physical activity after a surgical repair of musculotendinous junction tear of supraspinatus. J Orthop Assoc South Indian States.