Dr G Suresh Chandra Hari is one of the top Laparoscopic and Bariatric Surgeons in India. He has over 30 years of exhaustive clinical and surgical experience. He is working as a Chief General Laparoscopic & Bariatric Surgeon at the Citizens Specialty Hospital, Hyderabad.
Dr Suresh Chandra has given several live trainings, workshops, and live sessions & has trained several surgeons in laparoscopy.
- MBBS – Kakatiya University, Telangana, India (1981)
- MS (General Surgery) – Osmania University, Hyderabad, Telangana, India (1986)
- Laparoscopic Surgery Training under Dr C Patanivelu (1996)
Area Of Expertise :
- Gallbladder Stones
- Mesh Plasty in Inguinal & Incisional Hernias
- Surgeries in high-risk patients
- Bariatric surgery (laparoscopic surgeries for obesity)
- General & Laparoscopic Surgeries
- Management of Post-surgical complications
- Received Samman Award for Honesty in Tax Payments by Income Taxation Department, India (1999)
- Received Presidents' Appreciation Award for Service to the Association of Surgeons of India, AP Chapter (2006)
- Received Shanmukeswar Memorial Oration Award: APASICON 2007, Warangal
- Received BETADINE Lifetime Achievement Award for service to the Association of Surgeons in India at Ahmedabad, Gujarat (2013)
- Received Fellowship Awards FAIS, FMAS: Awarded by ASI and AMASI after having found qualified in the fields of Art and Science of General Surgery and Laparoscopic Surgery.
- Received Lifetime Achievement Award ASI: Awarded at Ahmedabad, Gujarat in December 2013 for the exemplary services rendered to the association as President for the year 2013.
- Received Appreciation Award in Laparoscopy: Awarded by Dr C. Palanivelu Director GEM Hospital, Coimbatore in 2013 in Special appreciation of devoted service and endless commitment and outstanding contribution as an eminent surgeon in the field of Minimal Invasive Surgery.
- Received Presidential Oration Award: TN & P ASICON 2013, Thrissur, Tamil Nadu
- Received Sushruta Award for Service in Laparoscopy and Surgery Services by the Red Swastik Society, Mumbai (2014)
- Acknowledged as the Most Favorite Doctor of the Year 2016
- Acknowledged as the Best Physician of the Year 2016
- Received Patient’s Best DOCTOR Award 2016, while at CHL Hyderabad
- Received Vaidya Ratna Award for Service to Poor (2001)
- Received Ugadi Meru Visishta Puraskar for Service to Community (2004)
- Received Vaidya Shiromani Award (2004)