Dr Kattinti Siva Sankara is one of the top Cardiologists in India. He has over 15 years of experience as a cardiologist. He is working as a Consultant Cardiologist & Electrophysiologist at Citizens Specialty Hospital, Hyderabad.
Dr Siva has a special interest in the management of arrhythmias and ST-Segment Elevation Myocardial Infarction (STEMI). He is highly skilled in advanced cardiovascular interventions such as The Sirolimus-Eluting Stent (SES).
- MBBS – Kurnool Medical College, Kurnool, Andhra Pradesh (2001)
- MD (Internal Medicine) – Kurnool Medical College, Kurnool, Andhra Pradesh (2007)
- DM (Cardiology) – Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences, Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh (2014)
- Assistant Professor (Cardiology) – Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences, Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh (2015)
- Fellowship (Electro Physiology) – Sri Jayadeva Institute of Cardiovascular Sciences and Research, Bangalore, Karnataka (2017)
Area Of Expertise :
- Atrioventricular Nodal Reentry Tachycardia (AVNRT)
- Atrioventricular Reentrant Tachycardia (AVRT)
- Outflow Tract Ventricular Tachycardia
- ST-Segment Elevation Myocardial Infarction (STEMI)
- Rajasekhar D, Vanajakahama V, Shashank e, Srinivasa Kumar MI, Sivasankara K. The real-world experience of the biodegradable polymer-coated sirolimus-eluting coronary stent systems: Results from an "all-comers" clinical experience. Catheterization and cardiovascular intervention 2013. DOI: 10.1002/ccd.25246. [IF: 2.11]
- Siva Sankara K, Rajasekhar D, Latheef K, Subramanyam G, Vanajakahumma V. Siva Prasad PV. Left ventricular myocardial performance index for assessment of acute periprocedural outcomes in coronary artery disease patients after successful percutaneous coronary intervention. J Indian Coll Cardiol. 2014; 4(3): 144-51. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.jice.2014.05.004
- Rajasekhar D. Vanajakshamma V. Sarath Babu D, Sivasankara & Bhavesh MK, Thakkar AS Safety and efficacy of sirolimus-eluting stent in diabetic patients compared with non-diabetic patients undergoing percutaneous corona intervention. Journal of Cardiology and Therapeutics 2014; 2(1):21-26
- Siva Sankara K, Rajasekhar D, Vanajakahamma V. Praveen Kumar DS, Vamsidar A. Progtotie significance of NT-proBNP, 3D LA volume and LV dyssynchrony in patients with at STEMI undergoing primary percutaneous intervention fistian Heart J. 2015; 67(4): 318-27 [IF 0.17)
- Rajasekhar D. Vanajakahama V, Vidyasagar A. Ranganayakala KP. Bocchi Babu M. Sivasankara k. Kothari 5, Ashok T. Evaluation of molenga sality and efficacy of biodegradable polymer coated sirolimus-eluting coronary went system Leyane outcomes of the indolis try Cardiovasc Diag Therapy, 2015, 514) 249-53
- Sivasankara, Bangayakule KP. Boech Babu M, Vilyasagar A. Tamamproes M. Ashik T. Safety and efficacy of coronary intervention in patients with acute myocardial infarction: One-year clinical outcomes of sirolimus-eluting stent in all-comers lesion treatment Revize Piguesa ide Cardiologia. 2015.