MEM ADMISSION NOTIFICATION
MASTERS IN EMERGENCY MEDICINE [MEM] is a 3 years Post Graduate course accredited by Society for Emergency Medicine India [SEMI] board.
3 years, full time, on campus.
- Dr. Nickhil Vangapally MBBS, MEM, MRCEM (UK)
- Dr. Ravikiran Mudunuri, MBBS, MD, PDCC
- Dr. Ashok Kumar U, MBBS, MEM
- Dr. Venugopal Kulkarni, MBBS, MD, DNB, FRCA
- Dr. Srinivas Jakkinaboina, MBBS, MD, DM, EDIC
- MBBS degree
- MBBS graduates from foreign varsities qualified through FMGE (Foreign Medical Graduate Entrance) by MCI
- DEM, DA, DTCD, PGDCC, D. Ortho doctors planning to pursue career in Emergency.
- 300 bedded hospital complexes consist of Citizens specialty hospital, Ampath laboratory, American Oncology Institute.
- Department of Emergency Medicine is 20 bedded with protocol based emergency room, triage zone, three priority zones, and an emergency OT. It offers the student a unique clinical experience through its excellent academic schedule.
- Training comprises of rotatory postings in Emergency room, Medical ICU, Surgical ICU and OT to attain skills to provide emergency care, critical care and basic anesthesia.
- Weekly journal club and Hands-on workshops for skill learning in onsite skill laboratory from experts.
- Pre hospital emergency care and in-hospital emergency codes are included in training.
- EM dept is supported by round the clock diagnostics lab, radiology, bold bank and expert teams.
- Focused training for MRCEM, UK examination. MEM candidates are eligible to appear for MRCEM [Membership of the Royal College of Emergency Medicine] – UK examination. MRCEM is recognized by Medical Council of India as additional specialty degree.
- Tuition fee – INR 60,000 per year (including taxes)
- During the program, the student will be paid a stipend** of INR 30,000/month for 1 year, INR 35,000/month for 2 year and INR 40,000/month for 3 year.
- Submission of the completed application forms: on or before 30th June 2018
- Screening test and interview on date will be informed
- The course starts on 15th July 2018
How to Apply
APPLICATION FORMS: Available free at www.citizenshospitals.com/MEM
The completed application form along with the following enclosures can be reached to us on firstname.lastname@example.org or courier to the below-mentioned address Enclosures:
1) Attested copy of MBBS degree
2) Attested copy of MCI/Regional council registration certificate
3) Attested copy of Internship completion certificate
4) Two passport size photos
Online submission of application form can also be done.
FOR FURTHER INFO:
Visit our website – www.citizenshospitals.com or
Mail to – email@example.com
Contact – Academic coordinator:
Program Director Dr. Nickhil Vangapally – +91 9866456120
*** This course is not recognized by MCI***